Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm quizable

I have to say, I take these kinds of quizzes a LOT.

So much, in fact, that I have learned that you can evoke a different outcome just by clicking the refresh button.

I don't usually post the results from the quizzes I take, but with this quiz, I think the results are dead-on. Well, dead-on except that I don't make decisions easily..... For better or worse, I make them rather quickly, actually.




You Are a Centaur



In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.

However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.

You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.

You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.

1 comment:

Sayre said...

Yep. Yep. Yep. I'd say this was pretty right-on.