Saturday, May 09, 2009

A new generation

I just came across this picture on my desktop. A portrait of Jessica as expressed by Jason.


I caught Jason playing with Photoshop the other day and apparently he's learned how to use the Clone Stamp tool.

So it's not surprising to me that he would use it on a picture of his sister... seriously they are enemies lately.

And of course, Jessica would have a fit if she ever saw this, and I am ashamed to post it... really I am... but it's too funny not to.

I'm thrilled that Jason is experimenting with his creativity. It's awesome that he's learning Photoshop and gaining valuable job skills in a time when he's usually glued to the computer screen playing his online game with his comforter draped over his head.

Do I see a light ahead?

Oh and to be fair, here is the original pic:

1 comment:

Sayre said...

That is TOO funny!!! I know Z would kill me if he knew some of the pictures I've posted of him.

Jason seems to have quite the eye. I wonder where he gets THAT from, hmmmm?