Monday, May 15, 2006

Trash talk

You should have seen the car I saw on the way to work this morning. The inside of the car was filled to the top with trash and clothes (mainly socks). You literally could not see into the car through the passenger side windows or the rear window; and the items were smashed against the glass making it obvious the car was stuffed to the brim. The car was moving very slow and the rear end was almost dragging the ground. As I passed the car, I looked in my side view mirror wondering how in the world this person could see to drive. The dashboard wasn't as bad; there was an open area in front of the steering wheel, but the passenger's side was covered with trash.

Amazing.

2 comments:

Sayre said...

Are you ever going to write again? You do it so well! Mom checks in on your blog regularly too and asked me if you were going to keep doing it...

I know, I know - busy!!! Me too. I haven't written in a few days myself!

Sayre said...

You should see my car TODAY! After I finished loading it up, I thought of your post and how you would laugh if you could see me driving around with laundry and household items up to my ears...