Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm back

We've had a crazy, busy time during the last month: end of the school year for the kids, end of soccer season (party planning, etc.), beginning of summer school for me, fixing up the house and yard, and the usual daily grind.

I've had a gentle reminder from my cousin Cathy that I've haven't posted anything in awhile. I didn't think anyone read my blog except my other cousin Sarah. I confess I've been remiss in writing, justifying to myself that I'm either too busy or have nothing interesting to say. So, from now on, I will be more diligent and resolve to post something every day.

1 comment:

Sayre said...

Hurray! You're back! People DO miss you when you're not here.

I started blogging as a way to get back into writing. Kind of a letter to everyone I know only instead of writing each letter and mailing it, my recipients get to come to one place for news of me, my family and what's going on in our lives.

As you know, phone calls aren't always possible or convenient - and as we've discovered with our busy schedules, visiting is darn near impossible to coordinate - which leaves blogging. Just a line here and there is plenty if you are crunched for time (but I love when you "converse" with us).