Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hoppy Easter!

We've had a great Easter. Mom came over and brought the kids their Easter goodies. I got them each a big chocolate bunny and she did the rest. I think this is the first time she's been here for Easter festivities since the kids were toddlers.



Yesterday, we colored eggs. I had to do it in shifts because Jessica was going to a sleep over in the afternoon and Jason was refereeing in the morning. Jessica was more into the egg coloring than Jason was. I wonder if this is going to be the last Easter as far as egg coloring/hunting is concerned. The kids are getting older and more interested in other things. Anyway, mom and I hid the eggs for the kids this morning; then the kids hid them for us. There's hardly any eggs left now because they keep eating them!


No comments: