Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Towels

My cousin Sarah gave me two blue towels for my birthday. Never have I been so excited to receive a present. We were talking about towels a week or so ago and I had mentioned that I needed some.

I've had my towels since 1990... and until today we only had two good ones (which were permanently borrowed from others). The majority of our towels, however, are on their last leg. They are ripped, torn, and have been washed so many times you can see through them.

I keep meaning to buy new towels but never remember I need them until I'm actually drying off with one and look down to find threads stuck to me.

Towels are not something I can easily justify buying though. It's like they are a luxury item and there is always something else more pressing I need to spend my money on.

So thank you for the towels Sarah, I really appreciate the thought.

Thanks

1 comment:

Sayre said...

You're welcome, sweetie. Happy Birthday!