Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day

Had a good Valentine's Day. I bought the kids some cute chocolate packages at Target last month and hid them in the kitchen cabinet (higher than even I could see into). Jason's was a chocolate bar with xoxo engraved in it and Jessica's was a purse-shaped box containing four mini chocolates (cute). It took exactly one week for Jessica to find them but they waited patiently for yesterday.

Jessica made me a card. Two actually. One inside the other. So sweet. One of them contained two heart pockets. Inside each pocket were smaller heart coupons that said "make bed," "wash dishes," "put away dishes," "free," and "make up." I noticed that the "make up" heart was only in her pocket and chuckled to myself at her anticipation of our fighting! Jason had no clue she made these "chore" cards and as she was explaining that one pocket of coupons was for her and one was for him, he kept groaning "oh this is not a good idea!"

I think it's a great idea and I intend to use them... especially the "free" one!

1 comment:

Sayre said...

Are you sure that was "make up" as opposed to "make-up"? Ha-ha-ha!

I'm glad you had a good one!