Monday, August 20, 2007

And we're off......


Today was the first day of school. Jason is starting high school (god); Jessie middle.

I made them pose for me this morning. Haven't done that in a while. When they were little I would always take a pic of them the morning of the first day. Jessie stopped arguing with me long enough to pose.


It was funny, she just went into "photo" mode...like a model... and I snapped the pic. Then she was right back into her argument, never missing a beat.

I just finished doing MY homework... filling out the mound of paperwork they each came home with.

2 comments:

Sayre said...

I got my pile of paper at orientation and spent last night and this morning filling it out. Jeepers! I do the first-day-of-school pictures too. Zboy was REALLY excited to go back to school but it sure doesn't show in these pictures...

Geez, your kids are getting big!

Liane Michel said...

yes, growing like weeds! zboy is in for a great year!