Sunday, January 21, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Okay, I've finally got pictures of the new digs (and I now know why they wouldn't upload... because they were 17 inches wide... over 3.5 MB!). The pictures were taken the night we had our first fire.

No curtains yet, except the ones that came with the house which are not my style but better than nothing, but I think things are coming together nicely. I've still got pictures to hang in other areas of the house and the kids rooms to organize.



My cousin Sarah came over last Sunday to see the new place. She brought her camera (always has it with her) and took pictures to send to my step-grandma (her real grandma) Jocelyn. While she was over, I got her to fix my toilet seats!! She generously let me post this picture of her as proof. Yea Sarah. Thanks again.

1 comment:

Sayre said...

Anyone fallen in yet?