Sunday, January 21, 2007

Woes

Dial-up Woes
I am so frustrated. I've been trying unsuccessfully to upload pictures for an entry on the house that I wrote last Friday (and I was so proud that I was finally getting motivated to post!!). They just won't upload! I don't think it's the size, although I am going to try making them smaller. I know it's because I have dial up now instead of high-speed internet. Dial up is so slow. I really got spoiled being on high-speed. It's terrible going back!! But, dial-up is what I can afford for now and it's definitely better than nothing! So, if changing the size doesn't work, I'll send the pictures to work and upload from there.

Ankle Woes
Jason's sprained his left ankle a week ago last Thursday... the second day of practice since being back from breaking his leg. He'd been walking and running around the house on it but complaining. I feel like such a bad mom because I made him go to practice this past week. He only seemed to really complain when it came time to go to practice, so normally I thought he was just trying to get out of it. I took him the doctor last Friday after really looking at his ankle. It was swollen and it looked like the muscles were poking out between the ankle bone and heel (outer part of foot).

They immediately sent us for x-rays even though the doctor didn't think there were any broken bones. The x-rays were negative thank goodness, but now I have to take him for an MRI tomorrow. Hopefully it is actually just a sprain and there are no torn ligaments. Ligaments take a long time to heal. Of course, that means no soccer for god knows how long. It's just so terrible!! What bad luck for him.

No comments: