Sunday, January 28, 2007

Spot's Revenge

Since they're still relatively new to the house and since it's been pretty cold, I've been letting Spot and Stinky stay in at night. Stinky is no problem. He sleeps all night. His internal clock is set for 5:00 a.m. (that's when I get up during the week) and it's only really a problem on the weekend. Spot, on the other hand, has been driving me nuts. He wakes me up at 3:00 a.m. every night to go out. If I try to ignore him he gets louder. I sleep with my door closed and he will sit outside it and meow, howl actually, until I comply with his demands.

Last night I decided to put him in the garage. I felt like it was a good compromise. He would be in a relatively warm location (better than outside) with a comforter and chair to sleep on and I would get some badly needed uninterrupted sleep.

Well Spot apparently wasn't thrilled with his sleeping arrangements. This morning while David was doing his laundry, he said he smelled poop in the garage but didn't see any. I thought to myself, Oh great, It'll probably take weeks to find it. Later on we discovered Spot's spot.... on the roof of my car!!

Tonight his butt is going outside!

2 comments:

Sayre said...

Damn spammers!!!!

On the roof of your CAR???? I'm sorry, but that is too funny!

Is David doing laundry at your house a thank you for helping with the move???

Liane Michel said...

Well David doing laundry at my house is because I took the washer and dryer! Plus, it gives him a chance to see the kids and get caught up on their week.